View Profile adaline

4 Movie Reviews

The animation complemented the story-telling very well, and fit in with the whimsical and silly nature of the whole thing. Ending felt rushed, but in a good way, in that its sudden and abrupt nature resulted in a funny anti-climactic conclusion to the rest of the animation.

Very well done, and I hope to see more from you!

MihaP responds:

Thank you very much. Wouldnt be that cool without your music;)

Dammit!

My eyes hurt now! >_<

Really awesome.

You just got FAV'D! :P

Seriously loved this - great job, keep it up!

Jayku responds:

1 Game Review

Good and engaging game design that is challenging but not so that it discourages the player. I'm losing quite some of my free time here. Well done. Very well done.

Frederik77 responds:

Thanks, vartan. Good to hear you find the game sufficiently challenging and fun.

4 Audio Reviews

Very nice

You've got a great start here!

However, the orchestration really feels empty, it could be fuller - there's this empty space which makes it sound like something's missing. More instruments? Different arrangement? Leave it as is? You decide. :P

Loved it nonetheless. :D

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Indeed, I'm thinking that I might just add an orchestra to it. Or maybe just some more layers and lengthen it a bit. Still brainstorming ideas. Thanks for the input man.

Very good

This is a very well done work, but I feel that there is too much reverb.

Nonetheless, great job.

Really good

A very good work, but needs to be worked on orchestration-wise to make it more fuller sounding.

Loved it, faved. :)

HexMonkey responds:

I'm always trying to improve my orchestral stuff. Still got alot of practice to do. Thanks alot for the review.

Nope, Chuck Testa.